Friday, September 12, 2008

New tricks!

Kennel kids,

Howdy! Another delay in posting. Gosh, I need to get on the stick here and control my foster mom...Wait, I think she'd have a problem if I thought she was in control. I'm not, I'm not. The humans are in control. (we let them think that to make them feel better). Really, I'm such a good girl and I am truly polite all the time. It's just in my nature, and I highly recommend it be in all of your natures, too, kennel friends. Oh, who am I kidding. We're greyhounds. Politeness is in our DNA (take note, foster sister, MaryLou).

Ok, so I'd like to post pictures of me doing my new trick, but I've lost the camera. Again, a little white lie. I'm a dog. I didn't loose the camera. A certain, not to be mentioned foster mom seems to have misplaced the camera, but I'm cool taking the fall for her. Anyway, if we could find the camera, we would be able to take and post pictures of me playing catch. This is a fun game that I know all of you kennel pups will enjoy (some of you already engage with those wonderful kennel walkers in the kennel run). Anyway, I am having so much fun frolicking in the backyard running after the toy and bringing it back for more romps! Who says greyhounds can't learn new tricks???

Can't wait to play with my new forever family in the backyard and neighborhood dog parks!

Off to look for that camera, because -- ahem -- it doesn't seem to be enough of a priority for - ahem - someone.

Your truly,
Athora (as told to Keri, who gets no respect around here -- ok, ok, Athora's right, she's very respectful and polite...she's just calling it as she sees it. That's fair)

0 comments: