Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PetSSSSmart!


Yippee!

We went shopping this weekend. What a fun store...it's called PetSmart. It was a blast. I was super cool, didn't let them see my excitement, but I was excited. Yeap, tried to take some toys off the shelf, got some new food, checked out the scale (it was broken...that's my story & I'm sticking to it). It was awesome. I'm very curious and like to check out everything. But I'm calm, cool and collected and know that Keri's in charge of the leash. Really, sticking by the humans is the best thing to do at stores. They have the money! And the opposable thumbs to pull out the credit card, etc. Take my advice, kennel kids...hang tight and be good at the stores. It's the best way to ensure rewards in the way of TREATS!


Oh, and I got to see, lots & lots of little dogs and cats. I really like them....maybe I'm not supposed to like them. I haven't seen many little dogs out in the "real world" since my first meeting with my friend Schnauzer Simon (I'm a dog, I can't be expected to remember his name). My reaction was the same as it was the first time....so Keri tells me I'll be finding a forever home without small dogs or kitties. That's cool. I was very happily distracted, especially when treats were involved. I felt like a politician, meeting, greeting and yes KISSING little babies...it was so fun.

We've been watching a lot of football this fall season. Kennel friends, now this is something you have to know about the south....it's football country. I don't get all that into it....check out the picture below. That's Tippy & I sharing a bed. We do that often. I'm still so excited to hopefully finally meet my forever family. They may soon reveal themselves....more to come.

Signed,
Athora (as told to Keri)

0 comments: